Paraffin Generator for LED
Category: The Outdoor Innovation Company Lighting
Paraffin Generator for LED ideal for camping and hunting.
Directions of use:
- Keep iHarvey topped up. 1l will last for 29 hours of continuous use.
- Wind up the wick in a clockwise direction.
- Insert lighter and ignite the wick.
- Wait around 30seconds for shooting to stop.
- Once flame has reached flame splitter,the power generating head can be plugged in.
- Plug power generating head into tank base & place head onto chimney.
- If lamp haven't been plugged in, plug in the LED Lamps.
- The amber light should appear after the fan starts up.
- The unit is now producing power.
- Once the green and blue light appear, enough power is being generated to now plug in a USB device.
- When you want to turn the iHarvey off, simply remove the power generator head and wind the wick back in a anti-clockwise direction till flame goes out.
- Be careful not to wind wick back too far, as it may drop into the tank.
The Outdoor Innovation Company
+27 82 820 9440